Over the past few years, our work has led us to design several innovative concepts for municipalities and their communities.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SAUVéR CONCEPT
The SAUVéR system is a tool that combines cost-cutting targets and provides public transit services for communities in the region using greener vehicles (all-electric vehicles (EV), plug-in hybrid vehicles (HV), hybrid vehicles (HV).
The SAUVéR system is a tool for municipalities, organizations, associations and businesses that wish to develop an alternative mode of public transport for citizens.
The SAUVéR system is a tool for all fleet owners of greener vehicles (EV and HV) who want to optimize the use of their equipment and or reduce its costs:
- Associations (for example, condo owners)
- Businesses (e.g., building owners)
- Citizens’ groups (e.g., residents of rental properties)
SAUVéR is a fleet management system for vehicle sharing for municipalities, organizations and businesses that want to optimize fleet management and offer a sharing economy. SAUVéR:
- Optimizes the use of fleet vehicles among employees and other potential users.
- Allows municipalities to share with their partners and citizens the use of vehicles.
- Allows municipalities in the regions with little or no public transit resources (taxi, buses, etc.) to provide an “individual” public transit service.
- Reduces the number of vehicles needed in a fleet.
- The integration of plug-in electric and hybrid vehicles that increase the economic and environmental benefits for owners and “external” users.
A SAUVéR forum has been created to answer your questions and share tips.